Thursday, May 28, 2009

Great Grocery Deals and Related Notes

Anyone else who had a terrific week last week with the coupons/sales may also be relieved to know that this week is a bit calmer, particularly since there were no new coupons that came out this past Sunday for the holiday :) Personally, I'm running out of storage space... gotta eat some of this first! But we still have a few exciting notes...
  • Chi Chi's Salsa - 5 for $5 at Meijer - Use your 55 cent off coupon from the 5/17 newspaper. My Meijer doubled it and made it free!
  • Velveeta Shells & Cheese - $1.84 at Target - Use your $1 off coupon from Kraft to get a box for just 84 cents.
  • Cherries are $2.68/lb at Kroger this week! It is the cheapest price I've seen so far this season. Strawberry prices seem to be going up a bit, but I've started to see some 2 for $5 on other berries.
  • Kroger brand cheese Singles are $1. If you are a Singles person, I would say these are pretty darn good personally (I repeat, these are definitely singles processed cheese, not "real" cheese, so keep that in mind). They have a good 5 or 6 different kinds from which to choose, including my favorites, Swiss and Pepperjack.
  • Fiber 1 Bars - 4 for $10 at Giant Eagle - Members of General Mills Pssst! that got the Fiber 1 coupon for $1.35 off a box of Mocha Chocolate may want to take that with them to make it $1.15 for the box.
  • Marie Callendar Frozen Dinners are $1.88 at Kroger - Use your $1 off coupon from 5/17 newspaper and get one for 88 cents.
Other notes....
  • Oscar Meyer Center Cut Smokehouse Bacon - 2 for $6 at Meijer - in case anyone else likes this stuff (my fav!), a heads-up that it is on sale at Meijer. I couldn't find a coupon, but given that it is regularly 1 for $5.99, I like to get it when it is essentially B1G1F.
  • Kraft First Taste members, I found the latest sample of DiGiorno Flatbread Melts in stock at Meijer. They had four different kinds from which to choose; I picked up the Chicken Parmesan.

No comments:

Post a Comment