Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Email List Coupons -- Restaurants, Borders

I'm going to post some info on the restaurant coupons that I've received via email lists in case it helps you decide which ones you'd like to join too.

Thanks to a co-worker, I found out that Buca di Beppo has an email list through which they release coupons. Sign up to get a free small appetizer coupon immediately.

Qdoba sent out a $5 offer for their seasonal Mango Salad meal via email.

Another co-worker and I enjoyed some Johnny Rockets for lunch last week, inspiring me to sign up for their email list. I just received a free hamburger with purchase of another entree and a soda pop coupon. I received a welcome coupon upon signing up for a free hamburger with purchase of another entree, starter, and drink.

Arby's announced on their list that they will be offering Wednesday freebies throughout the whole summer, for which coupons will be required. I expect they'll be coming via email too.

Border's
sent out a 25% off the list price of one item coupon for Border's Rewards cardholders (Border's Rewards is FREE - it's like a shopping card, not a credit card).

No comments:

Post a Comment