Thursday, June 4, 2009

T.G.I. Friday's - B1G1F entree coupon

T.G.I. Friday's e-mail list just sent out a Buy 1, Get 1 Free (B1G1F) entree coupon good through June 22nd. They have been sending out some good coupons, so I recommend signing up if you enjoy the restaurant.

(Another trick to use with these kinds of deals - when you go to the restaurant, only eat as much as you need to feel full. A lot of people I know, myself included, find themselves quite content with just eating 1/2, so then you are getting 4 meals for that price when you take the leftovers home to eat later!)

Friday's also has the Stripes program, which is free. You just give them the card any time you eat there and collect "stripes," which can later be redeemed for gift cards and such to the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment