Saturday, June 6, 2009

Meijer Crystal Light update!

If you recall the Meijer Crystal Light sale, which I originally posted about here, I have an update!

My Meijer actually had them for $2.88 each, instead of the advertised $2.99. They did not have the Skin Essentials variety for the Buy 1, Get 1 free Kraft coupon option. There was no problem in doing 2 of the deal, and both waters rang up free automatically. The cashier DID give me a little bit of hassle about using both the Meijer Mealbox AND Kraft coupons, but I politely informed him that the Meijer Mealbox does allow you to do that, and he gave them to me. He told me he wouldn't have if they had overage, though (he screwed up the mental math and thought they would be owing me 12 cents each, instead of costing me 88 cents each). But since they weren't, I didn't even go there :) (You can have the coupon price adjusted - ask for the manager if the cashier won't do it. I've had many wonderful cashiers that don't give me hassle. It just means they have to press some extra buttons.)

Now, the exciting BONUS news! I got a Cat for $2 off my next shopping trip at Meijer as a thank you from Crystal Light! I don't know the minimum you need to buy to trigger, but I bought 4, so it breaks down like this:

BOUGHT: 4 Crystal Light on the Go packs, 10 count for $2.88 a piece. Used 4 - $1 off Meijer Mealbox coupons (one for each pack). Used $2 off 2 Kraft coupons and 2 $1 off 1. Received $2 off next shopping trip at Meijer coupon from the register print-out.

RECEIVED: 4 packs of Crystal Light on the Go and 2 - 24 packs of water (would have been $2.99 each) for $1.52

No comments:

Post a Comment