Monday, July 27, 2009

Calling all Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy & Athleta Fans

The Friends & Family event is coming up this weekend, July 30-August 2. With a coupon, you get 30% off your entire purchase at any of these stores, plus any of the outlet/factory brand versions of them. You get to keep the coupon and reuse it as many times at any and all of these stores as you want during the weekend. Plus, 5% of your purchase goes to charity! The last time this event happened, we had no trouble using it at Gap and then a few minutes later at Old Navy, so I can vouch for it. And it worked on all merchandise ALREADY on sale and on clearance, so it was a pretty nice deal! Anyway, I received the pass, and I can send it to up to 25 people, so if you'd like one, let me know and I'll get it over to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment